Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday - Forever 21 Edition

Forever 21 has a very nice selection, especially online, for plus size women. I'm absolutely loving their new arrivals for spring and have put together a little outfit, using all items found at Forever 21, that's on trend, super cute and would cost around or under $100, depending on which of the shoes you like.

I started it off with this floral jacket. This is 100% perfect. Light, airy and completely on trend with a mixture of the pantone spring 2013 colors: Lemon Zest, Poppy Red, Monaco blue and hints of Emerald in the greenery. This particular jacket is available in sizes up to 3X and costs $32.80.



Because the top is a bit busy and the skirt I plan on pairing it with is not exactly quiet, I decided it should be worn with a simple white tank or cami as pictured which you can pick up for $5.80. The skirt I've picked is a darker shade of the pinkish Linen color and done in lovely lace which will be so in this spring. I love the flirty A line and the slightly short hem. This skirt goes up to a 20 and will cost you $22.80.













For shoes I love this ensemble with with either nude or black. I've chosen a pair in each shade in both flats and heels.
 


These studded flats are adorable and just what this outfit needs, cute and simple, the black with gold studded toes runs $24.80 and the pinkish nude with gold heart studs (these shoes have my heart) are $22.80. 



These heels are understated yet super sexy. The nude with the neon strap is calm enough to not throw off the outfit, yet has just the right amount of style with the pop of color to not be boring. The neon strap also comes in blue and pink, all three colors can be found in the blazer, tying the whole outfit together without being matchy. My final pick for shoe options is a black and metallic glitter stiletto with a bow accent on the heel. I'm a sucker for bows. The heels will cost you $32.80 for the black and $26.80 for the nude.

Last but never least: accessories! 

I really like how the skirt is pictured with a thin black belt and found this pyramid studded belt which comes in extended sizes for $5.80. The jewelry is only $1.50 each for the earrings and necklace. I've always adored nautical, especially when the overall look isn't over the top sailory. Both pull from the Monaco Blue in the jacket. Thanks for dropping in to check out Wednesday's Wardrobe, I'm off to search for more fashion finds, until next time
~Noir






No comments:

Post a Comment