Thursday, January 17, 2013

Don't Dream It, Be It

Don't Dream It, Be It


I was in a dreamy kind of mood today so I decided to create something fun and flirty. With absolutely no regard to attainability. With this set its all about attitude. This dress caught my eye immediately but on closer inspection I realized there wasn't necessarily anything extraordinary about it, its the model's attitude that gives it an edge. Any garment can be fun, funky and trendy, if you make it yours with your personality and accessories. I'd throw on this jeweled, feathered belt and carry an orange brass knuckles clutch from Alexander McQueen. then for the kicker i'd add in these spiked pumps. So don't let a basic or plain garment bring you down, funk it up with some accessories and your attitude. Don't just dream it. Do it. Be it. Until next time ladies ~ Noir



No comments:

Post a Comment